When is the last time you encourages someone with love? Erica Campbell is talking all about building each other up. We must appreciate the people that give us instructions and respect them for all that they do.
Erica spoke about leaders she had growing up in church and how she’s so thankful for them. If you have a coach, parent or any other leader tell them how much you appreciate them. Go out of your way to thank them and love them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Cheers’ And ‘Look Who’s Talking’ Actress Kirstie Alley Passes Away at 71
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Gabby Sibide Reveals She’s Been Secretly Married For Over a Year
- Dr. Willie Jolley: What’s Age Got To Do With It? Live Your Life, All Of Your Life
- Bob McGrath, original Sesame Street cast member, dies at age 90
- Celebration of life held for Casey Goodson Jr. two years after shooting
- When We All Group And ACLU Of Georgia Lead Coalition Tour Ahead Of Runoff Election
- Baby dies of fentanyl overdose; three charged
- Buckeyes to play Georgia in College Football Playoff semifinals
- Op-Ed: Advocating For A Strong Media Must Be Part Of Broader Racial Justice Work
Ericaism: Encouraging Others With Overwhelming Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com