Koryn Hawthorne talked with Erica Campbell about her single and album “Unstoppable.” She’s been working very hard and is just feeling very blessed to be in this position. Koryn was on both “American Idol” and “The Voice,” where fans first got to see her.
She told Erica that while on “American Idol” the producers told her not to sing gospel on the next round. Koryn mentioned that she couldn’t find another song and sang the same one. Producers didn’t like it and she was cut from the show.
Months later she auditions for “The Voice” even though she didn’t want to. After her appearance she began working on gospel music and it has led her to this awesome journey. On her new album she worked with Natalie Grant, Warryn Campbell and several others. She’s excited about all the opportunities and can’t wait for fans to tell her how they like the album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- NRA Told Doctors To ‘Stay In Their Lane’ On Guns And Now There’s A Shooting At Mercy Hospital
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- 2018 Stuff The Bus
- What’s Next For Stacey Abrams And Andrew Gillum? Fallen Candidates Hint At Political Futures
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Police Trying To Cover Up Killing of Morehouse Man, Says His Sister Who Is A Facebook Executive