Do you hold your loved ones accountable for their actions? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we have to be honest with people we love. We overlook their actions and what they do, but it doesn’t help them.
If you love them you will help them change. Erica wants you to call them and pray for them. Take a gentle approach and the change will start. Call them out on what they’ve done and make sure we keep helping each other.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Alexis Ohanian Sr. Wants to Join Facebook Groups for Natural Hair Care Tips
- Halle Berry Getting Praise for What She Did on the Red Carpet
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Speaks in Columbus [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Zoombezi Bay Opens This Weekend!!!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Taco Bell to Open Its Own Palm Springs Hotel This Coming Year
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- DISCUSSION: Do You Wash Your Legs When You Are In The Shower?
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com