GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin Reveals Cover For His New Book ‘The Truth About Men
- James Fortune Releasing His First Book ‘ Destiny Derailed’
- Israel and Adrienne Houghton Hosts ‘Road To Demaskus’ Listening Party
- Fantasia’s Younger Brother ‘Making Leaps And Bounds’ Following Near-Fatal Car Accident
- Everybody’s Mad! 5 Scriptures To Help You Keep Your Anger In Check In An Overly Triggered Society
- Tori Kelly ‘Just As Sure’ Featuring Jonathan McReynolds
- JONATHAN NELSON RETURNS WITH NEW ALBUM “DECLARATIONS”
- Tamela Mann, Shirley Caesar And More Join Forces To Benefit National Museum of Gospel Music
- Emmys 2018: Diverse Nominees, But Few Wins For African-Americans