“We’re The Campbells” has been a special show that so many love and enjoy. It’s very family friendly, positive and gives you all the feels as you watch Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell love each other. David Mann and Tamela Mann spoke about why they enjoy the show and why you should watch it.
David mentioned that between the adorable kids, lovely couple and spiritual presence you should turn it on. Tamela spoke about how it’s positive television, encouraging and all families White and Black can take something from it. She also said no one wants to see rachet.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin Reveals Cover For His New Book ‘The Truth About Men
- James Fortune Releasing His First Book ‘ Destiny Derailed’
- Israel and Adrienne Houghton Hosts ‘Road To Demaskus’ Listening Party
- Fantasia’s Younger Brother ‘Making Leaps And Bounds’ Following Near-Fatal Car Accident
- Everybody’s Mad! 5 Scriptures To Help You Keep Your Anger In Check In An Overly Triggered Society
- Tori Kelly ‘Just As Sure’ Featuring Jonathan McReynolds
- JONATHAN NELSON RETURNS WITH NEW ALBUM “DECLARATIONS”
- Tamela Mann, Shirley Caesar And More Join Forces To Benefit National Museum of Gospel Music
- Emmys 2018: Diverse Nominees, But Few Wins For African-Americans
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com