Erica Campbell is so excited because her big sister is getting married. She mentioned that like a lot of women her sister was scared of love. She’s been dating the same man for 10 years and told him a long time ago that if he wanted her to runaway to talk about marriage.
Erica wants everyone to know that love can be uneasy and uncomfortable, but it’s one of the most beautiful things in the world. She told listeners to stop being scared of a broken heart and to be free. If you put God at the center of it and open your heart everything will be okay.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2018 Jazz & Rib Fest
- Remains of Black People Forced Into Labor After Slavery Are Discovered in Texas
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Swiss Rolls Snacks Recalled Due To Salmonella
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ohio Restaurant Cancels Church Discount after complaints from Atheists
- Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Downside Of Internet Dating [EXCLUSIVE]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Love Talking: Never Too Late To Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com