Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell are very busy people, but always makes time for family. He spoke about having dad guilt because he missed a lot of precious moments such as Krista Campbell taking her first steps. Erica Campbell spoke about missing Wowzy Campbell walking.
Warryn talked about always trying to make up for things that they will remember. He also tries to get extra time with them during the week when he can. Warryn mentioned that he feels terrible about it a lot of the times, but the kids don’t and just enjoy his time.
- HBCU All-Star game coming to Columbus
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- 5G networks roll out in Columbus, unaffected by airport concerns
- Got ‘Em: N.Y. AG Letitia James Details Patterns of Trump’s Alleged Business Fraud
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Cardi B To Cover Funeral Expenses For Families Affected By Bronx Fire Tragedy
- Justice For Fanta: Sharon Hill Cops Charged With 12 Counts Of Manslaughter In Shooting Death Of 8-Year-Old Girl
- DeSantis-Endorsed Bill Banning Teachings That Cause White People ‘Discomfort, Guilt’ Moves Forward
- Fashion Icon, André Leon Talley Dies at 73
Warryn Campbell Talks About Overcoming Dad Guilt [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com