“We’re The Campbells” began last week and fans were so excited to see Erica Campbell and her family. We watch Erica and Warryn Campbell pursue their careers, open a church and raise 3 wonderful kids. Sometimes in life though things don’t go always as planned.
On the upcoming episode Warryn is facing some health issues. He has to get surgery and Erica while she isn’t always scared about things is feeling different this time. She remains prayed up, strong and faithful that everything goes well for Warryn after the surgery.
In this episode we also see Warryn’s sister try to figure out what she’s doing with her career. Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8pm/7c!
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks New Album ‘You Have To Understand That God’s In Charge’
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Black Family Accuses Missouri Water Park Of Racism After Teens’ Party Is Suddenly Canceled
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- For A Legend: NBA To Retire Bill Russell’s No. 6 Leaguewide
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus
Erica Campbell Opens Up About Having To Be Strong During Warryn’s Medical Procedure [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com