Ayesha Curry is a chef, restaurant owner and lifestyle expert. She will be opening another one of her International Smoke restaurants in Houston, but there might be a problem. Houston Rockets fans have gone on Yelp and given her a bad review even though the restaurant isn’t open yet.
GRIFF mentioned it’s because Rockets fans are salty that Gold State beat them. Anita Baker will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award at the BET Awards and will perform. Also Fred Hammond fans go pick up his best of album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- POC Corrections Officers Barred From Jail Floor Where Derek Chauvin Was Held Settle Discrimination Lawsuit
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Seattle Karen Demands To See Black Man’s Lease After Falsely Accusing Him Of Burglary…Of His Own Home
- These Black Women Are Making HERstory In Elections For Minnesota State Senate
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Deadly Columbus robbery sees 3 suspects arrested a month later
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- ‘My Beautiful Home’: Donald Trump Whines After The FBI Raided His Mar-a-Lago Resort
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com