Do you still leave voicemails for family and friends when they don’t answer? Erica Campbell spoke about communication and how everyone does it differently. GRIFF mentioned that his schedule is busy and he never tells people he will call them right back.
He also can’t stand when people leave voicemails because he doesn’t check them. GRIFF also spoke about when some say call me ASAP because if it’s an emergency you should call 911. Erica told all the ladies that want to date GRIFF if he doesn’t call you back he might not like you. Let us know how you feel about texting someone back immediately or calling them back?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 11 Gifts Under $150.00 To Satisfy Any Woman In Your Family
- No. 9 Ohio State Survives in OT, Beating Maryland 52-51 [POLL]
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘He Just Started Shooting’: Cop Shot Jemel Roberson ‘Out Of Fear,’ Eyewitness Says
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Why You Should Never Leave A Voicemail For GRIFF [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com