“We’re The Campbells” premieres tonight and Erica Campbell spoke to Warryn Campbell and Krista Campbell about how excited they’re about the show. Krista might only be 13, but she is filled with so much wisdom. She spoke how her friends are happy to see her on television and she wants to show a healthy Black family.
Warryn believes this show will change the narrative of how people think there are nothing but broken Black families around. He also hope to show that his family isn’t perfect and we all go through things in life.
Krista had a piece of advice to share with teenagers which is to communicate with your parents about issues and stop trying to fit in with everyone. She also would like them to build a healthy circle around them. Erica and Warryn are so proud of her and is excited about fans watching this amazing show.
Watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One tonight at 8pm/7c.
- Alexis Ohanian Sr. Wants to Join Facebook Groups for Natural Hair Care Tips
- Halle Berry Getting Praise for What She Did on the Red Carpet
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Speaks in Columbus [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Zoombezi Bay Opens This Weekend!!!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Taco Bell to Open Its Own Palm Springs Hotel This Coming Year
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- DISCUSSION: Do You Wash Your Legs When You Are In The Shower?