Erica Campbell is reflecting on how good God is. She is so grateful for all these blessing in her life as her show “We’re The Campbells,” premieres tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c. Erica mentioned that while being interview it makes you think about where you came from and how hard you’ve worked.
She also talked about how all the days of crying is worth it. Erica gave God the glory about this opportunity and can’t wait to share more of her live. Things like this make her want to be the best and keep pushing.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Alexis Ohanian Sr. Wants to Join Facebook Groups for Natural Hair Care Tips
- Halle Berry Getting Praise for What She Did on the Red Carpet
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Speaks in Columbus [VIDEO]
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- Zoombezi Bay Opens This Weekend!!!
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- End Painful On Again Off Again Relationships Once And For All
- Taco Bell to Open Its Own Palm Springs Hotel This Coming Year
- Gabrielle Union Talks About Initially Hiding Her Identity From Her Surrogate
- DISCUSSION: Do You Wash Your Legs When You Are In The Shower?
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com