Erica Campbell is reflecting on how good God is. She is so grateful for all these blessing in her life as her show “We’re The Campbells,” premieres tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c. Erica mentioned that while being interview it makes you think about where you came from and how hard you’ve worked.
She also talked about how all the days of crying is worth it. Erica gave God the glory about this opportunity and can’t wait to share more of her live. Things like this make her want to be the best and keep pushing.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get it, Girl! Taraji P. Henson Will Get a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame [TRAILER}
- Update: Multiple Counties Issue Level 3 Snow Emergencies After Winter Storm
- #BlackGirlMagic: Sources Claim Senator Kamala Harris Is Running For President in 2020
- Multiple Counties Issue Snow Emergencies During Winter Storm
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- EBT Recipients To Get 2 Months Worth of Stamps During Shutdown
- OSU Offering Free Tix to Federal Employees
- WoW Gospel 2019 Releases Today
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com