Erica Campbell is reflecting on how good God is. She is so grateful for all these blessing in her life as her show “We’re The Campbells,” premieres tonight on TV One at 8pm/7c. Erica mentioned that while being interview it makes you think about where you came from and how hard you’ve worked.
She also talked about how all the days of crying is worth it. Erica gave God the glory about this opportunity and can’t wait to share more of her live. Things like this make her want to be the best and keep pushing.
Listen to “Get Up! Morning with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- All The White Women Calling Cops On Black People Now Have A New Hotline
- Reports Show Chicago Schools Just As Segregated As Ever
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trend Of HBCU Carjackings Raises Concerns For Black College Students In Atlanta
- Thousands Of NYPD Officers Could Go Without Bodycams After Massive Recall
- Is Netflix Using Racism To Make Black Viewers Watch White Movies?
- 5 Takeaways From Andrew Gillum’s Masterful Debate Dismantling Of Ron DeSantis
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com