Erica Campbell spoke about how we rush things in life and we shouldn’t do that. She mentioned people rush relationships, being healed and time because we aren’t patient.
Erica recalls telling her mom that she didn’t know if she was making the right decision and her mom would say to take time.
You can’t rush the process of time and if you do you could possibly forfeit your destiny. Erica said it took Joseph 22 years to get from the put to the palace and David had to wait to become the king. Keep following God’s plan!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Graphic Video Shows African Migrants ‘Beaten And Killed’ Trying To Cross Border Into Spain
- Ali Alexander Plays To His Dwindling Base After Federal Grand Jury Testimony
- Intel Ohio getting new $200M neighbor from vitamin company’s expansion
- Columbus Mayor offers three-pronged approach to tackle housing crisis
- Road rage shooting stemmed from Columbus driver honking at car, police say
- Ohio’s second monkeypox case identified in Columbus
- Sheetz lowers prices to $3.99 until July Fourth
- Black Senate Candidate Punched By Her White GOP Opponent At Abortion Protest
- Pregnancy Related Deaths Could Soar For Black Women Now That Roe V. Wade Has Been Overturned
- Maverick City Music and Kirk Franklin Does An NPR Tiny Desk For Black Music Month
Faith Walking: You Need What You Need, It Takes What It Takes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com