Erica Campbell spoke about a post she saw about women that changes her hair a lot and sometimes her mate doesn’t like it. Women wear hairstyles that are short, long, wigs, weaves and more just to change things up. When your spouse doesn’t like your hair it sometimes makes you feel some type of way.
GRIFF mentioned that he doesn’t mind how a woman wears her hair. His dad loved long hair and would talk about it all the time, but that isn’t something he likes. GRIFF believes men can be shallow if they feel some type of way about how a woman wears her hair. Would you change your hair for the person you are dating or married?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Donald Lawrence Talks ‘In Him There Is No Sorrow’ Ft. Yolanda Adams [LISTEN]
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- Cece Winans Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
- A Prayer for Godly Leadership by Rev. Dr. Ralph Martino [LISTEN]
- Urban One Honors Backstage Pass Sponsored by Intuit TurboTax
- The Jesse Owens Story: Outjump the Competition | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
CeCe Winans: “My Interest Isn’t The Game, It’s The Call” [WATCH]
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Best In Black: Dionne Warwick, Frankie Beverly, Chlöe & More To Be Honored At The 6th Annual Urban One Honors
2024 Urban One Honors Celebrates the BEST IN BLACK! ✨
The Strange and Stunning 2024 GRAMMY Fashion
2024 Urban One Honors: Best in Black Celebrity Fashion
Joy 107.1 @ The First Annual Gospel Jazz and Rib Fest - Saturday, June 16th