Erica Campbell spoke about a post she saw about women that changes her hair a lot and sometimes her mate doesn’t like it. Women wear hairstyles that are short, long, wigs, weaves and more just to change things up. When your spouse doesn’t like your hair it sometimes makes you feel some type of way.
GRIFF mentioned that he doesn’t mind how a woman wears her hair. His dad loved long hair and would talk about it all the time, but that isn’t something he likes. GRIFF believes men can be shallow if they feel some type of way about how a woman wears her hair. Would you change your hair for the person you are dating or married?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Deal Reached in Jussie Smollett Case, Charges Dropped
- The Otherworld Art Installation Is Coming To Columbus
- Cleveland Clinic Now Considered the ‘Second Best Hospital in the World!’
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Ohio man threatens to kill his girlfriend and SHUTS DOWN COLLEGE CAMPUS!!
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
Hairstyles From The 90th Annual Academy Awards [PHOTOS]
1. DANAI GURIRASource: 1 of 16
2. DANAI GURIRASource: 2 of 16
3. DANAI GURIRASource: 3 of 16
4. ZENDAYASource: 4 of 16
5. ZENDAYASource: 5 of 16
6. LUPITA NYONG’OSource: 6 of 16
7. LUPITA NYONG’OSource: 7 of 16
8. VIOLA DAVISSource: 8 of 16
9. VIOLA DAVISSource: 9 of 16
10. MARY J. BLIGESource: 10 of 16
11. MARY J. BLIGESource: 11 of 16
12. MARY J. BLIGESource: 12 of 16
13. TARAJI P. HENSONSource: 13 of 16
14. TARAJI P. HENSONSource: 14 of 16
15. ANDRA DAYSource: 15 of 16
16. ANDRA DAYSource: 16 of 16
Why GRIFF Is Open To Any Hairstyle His Woman Wants To Wear [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com