Father’s Day weekend is here and GRIFF is so blessed to not only be a dad, but to have one in his life. GRIFF believes a part of the problem is that people don’t have relationships with their dad. Some kids have been let down when all they wanted to do was be with their father.
GRIFF got a little emotional as he spoke about men stepping up to the plate and how all he wanted to do was be a dad.
He believes he’s a natural born father and wants to help other kids out as well. GRIFF talked about how some dads just need to spend more quality time with their children and if they need to repair relationships. He also is so happy to spend time with his daughter this summer playing cards and just having great conversation. Happy Father’s Day to GRIFF and all the men out there!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Deal Reached in Jussie Smollett Case, Charges Dropped
- The Otherworld Art Installation Is Coming To Columbus
- Cleveland Clinic Now Considered the ‘Second Best Hospital in the World!’
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Ohio man threatens to kill his girlfriend and SHUTS DOWN COLLEGE CAMPUS!!
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
Presents Your Pops Will Absolutely Adore This Father’s Day [PHOTOS]
1. BevelSource: 1 of 7
2. Ray-BansSource: 2 of 7
3. ConverseSource: 3 of 7
4. Beats by DreSource: 4 of 7
5. Dolce & Gabbana Light BlueSource: 5 of 7
6. BBQ SetSource: 6 of 7
7. Scotch Porter Body Care CollectionSource: 7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com