Erica Campbell talked a song where they sing about God looking beyond our faults. She then explained that sometimes we think or feel are certain way and have to find out where it came from. Teachers work with different kind of students all day and sometimes they act out, but sometimes it means something isn’t going right at school or home and they might feel insecure.
We have to look beyond our faults as well as others and learn to look at the heart. Sometimes when we need things in our friendships or relationships we have to understand people might be incapable to give it. Erica wants us to be more gracious and forgiving.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The NBA is Back and Headlines are Already Being Made
- The TikTok Discover List
- Remembering Snoop Dogg’s Gospel Hits on His B-Day
- New Jam: Sean Scales – Blessing Business
- Freedom To Vote Act: Here’s 5 Things To Know About The Landmark Legislation
- Potential Jurors With Ties To Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Not Dismissed As Jury Selection Drags On
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 20, 2021: Will Voting Rights Act Pass? — Howard Protests Continue — White House Resignations
- Washington State Sheriff Faces Charges Connected To Racial Profiling Incident Involving A Black Newspaper Carrier, Local Black Lives Matter Group Wants Him To Resign
- Howard University Students Stand Firm In Demands As Atlanta HBCU Students Join Movement
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
Faith Walking: Look Beyond The Fault And See The Need [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com