There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- February 22: This Day in Black History
- 5 Voter Suppression Tactics To Watch For In 2020
- Black McDonalds Franchise Owners Collaborate with The Dirt Label for Black History Month
- This Day In 1965, Malcolm X Was Assassinated
- Griff’s Prayer For Rest [VIDEO]
- HBCU Spotlight: Winston-Salem State University
- Black History Month HBCU Athlete Spotlight: Willis Reed, Grambling State University
- Hillsong Y&F Releases Brand New Single “Best Friends”
- BET SUNDAY BEST SEASON 10 AUDITION PROCESS UNDERWAY
- Shemar Moore Mourns Loss Of His Mother With Emotional IG Post