Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Help Fight Childhood Cancer: Become a Partner in Hope for St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Columbus Firefighter Charged With Attempted Sexual Conduct With Minor
- Congress Passes Bill Named For Emmett Till, Making Lynching A Federal Hate Crime
- Report: East Side Woman Shot By Officer After Point Gun At Police
- Keke Palmer, Sanaa Lathan, and Lil Mama’s Natural Hair Posts Continue To Help Me Explore My Hair Journey
- HBCU Spotlight: Edward Waters College
- 5 Hydrating Toners That Will Bring The Best Out Your Skin
- Black History Month HBCU Athlete Spotlight: Andre Dawson, Florida A&M University
- Amy Grant Honored At The 2020 T.J. Martell Honors Gala
- Tyler Perry’s Nephew Found Hanging In Prison After Fight Involving Several Inmates