Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Kids Who Talk Smack [VIDEO]
- Eye on the Community featuring HelpLine of Delaware and Morrow Counties
- Check Your Ohio Voter Registration Status + Find Polling Location Here
- 2020 Early Voting Dates By State For Presidential Election
- POLL: Over Half Americans Will Cancel Holiday Celebrations Due to Pandemic
- Eye On the Community: Step Up to Quality
- TRIED IT: Balance Athletica’s Harmony Collection Restored My Faith In Cute, Sustainable Athlesisure Wear
- Cincinnati: 2 People Arrested At The Hill Top Plaza Parking Lot
- Breonna Taylor’s Black Neighbor Breaks His Silence: ‘My Apartment Was Hit Too’
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 28, 2020: Judicial Hot Seat — Birmingham Church Bombing Survivor — Black Female Judges