John Gray just inherited the Redemption Church in South Carolina by a White pastor. He spoke about how this next step has filled him with excitement and is a bit terrifying. John is excited about meeting the people, saving souls and anointing everyone.
He mentioned that God brought him here and this was his plan so he’s following it. John also believes that a White pastor passing down the church to a Black pastor is a slap in the face to the enemy. He can’t wait to see what happens and is excited.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Calls Travis Scott A Liar
- Tamela And David Mann Discuss Their Marriage And What’s Kept Them Together On ‘Good Morning America’ [VIDEO]
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- CLEO TV Brings In The New Year With A Preview Party in Dallas, TX
- Michael Strahan Wants To Give The Clemson Football Team A Better Meal Than Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- Gregg Leakes Apologizes To NeNe For Lashing Out At Her: ‘She Deserves Much More’
- Former LSU Football Player Accused Of Attacking Wife For 2nd Time In Two Years