GRIFF was married at the age of 18. Some people get engaged and married after knowing each other for a long time and some don’t. Callers spoke about how much time should go by before you are engaged and get married.
One caller mentioned that he didn’t date much, but knew he wanted to settle down. He met his now wife in January and they were married by May. They are now celebrating 2 years of marriage and he’s so happy.
Another woman called in and spoke about God’s plan in her love life. She was getting ready for the church Christmas play and met a man that she liked. They were married within 7 months and now are celebrating 16 years of marriage.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Calls Travis Scott A Liar
- Tamela And David Mann Discuss Their Marriage And What’s Kept Them Together On ‘Good Morning America’ [VIDEO]
- (Sigh): 6 Reasons It’s Mid-January & Your New Year Resolutions Are Already Dying
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Marjorie Harvey Posted A Video Of Grandchildren Pretend Breastfeeding, Sends The Internet Into An Uproar
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- CLEO TV Brings In The New Year With A Preview Party in Dallas, TX
- Michael Strahan Wants To Give The Clemson Football Team A Better Meal Than Donald Trump [VIDEO]
- Gregg Leakes Apologizes To NeNe For Lashing Out At Her: ‘She Deserves Much More’
- Former LSU Football Player Accused Of Attacking Wife For 2nd Time In Two Years
Get Up Poll: How Long Should You Be Engaged Before You Get Married? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com