NEW YORK — Former U.S. President Donald Trump has been found liable by a New York City jury in his civil rape case.
He has been found liable for sexual abuse and defamation, but he has not been found guilty of rape.
Writer E. Jean Carroll said Trump raped her in a Manhattan department store dressing room in the 1990s and then defamed her years later.
Trump denied all of the allegations against him. However, during closing arguments yesterday, Carroll’s attorneys blasted Trump for not testifying in his own defense.
Because it’s a civil case, Trump does not face jail, but he has been ordered to pay her about $5 million.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 20 Ideas To Change Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Juan Winans Premieres His New Song ‘More Than Once’ ft. Lisa Winans
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Happiness Is In Direct Proportion To Gratitude | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Todd Dulaney Premieres His New Song ‘It’s Working’ featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- How Gratitude Can Save Your Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ricky Dillard Premieres His New Song ‘Hold On’
- (Thanksgiving Day) – The Importance Of Being Thankful | Dr. Willie Jolley
- How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Ahjah Walls Engaged! Kyle Luce’ Put A Ring On It
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Urban One Thanksgivingback 2023 Turkey Tour
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Michelle Obama Wishes Barack A Happy Birthday With A Sweet Message: ‘Love you, Always’
Urban One Thanksgiving Back Turkey Tour!