Do you ever turn the music up in the car and sing your heart out? Erica Campbell believes everyone has that moment driving and breaking out into a full concert. People may see you and laugh, but you’re enjoying your moment.
Erica wants you to use that time to have fun. She recalled a moment where GRIFF and his daughter was singing “Shake It Off” in her car and it was so fun. When you do this you will have a different spirit when you leave the car.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kelly Price Breaks Her Silence After COVID Battle & Missing Report: ‘I Died’ [VIDEO]
- Over A Year After George Floyd’s Murder, Minneapolis Residents Organize To Expand Public Safety Housing Opportunity
- Megyn Kelly’s Most Offensive Twitter Moments
- Rep. Karen Bass Could Be Gearing Up For A Mayoral Run
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Michael Jordan’s Son Accused Of Assaulting Hospital Staff
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Ruled Overdose, Fentanyl Involved
Joy Living: Your Car Joy Is Important [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com