According to NBC4i, an employee at a Reynoldsburg manufacturing plant died Tuesday in an industrial accident, the company confirmed Wednesday.
Employee Mitsavanh “Mits” Boualyvongsane died at the TS Tech plant in the 8400 block of East Broad Street, according to a spokesperson.
TS Tech, which manufactures car seats and other interior auto parts, is working with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to investigate the cause of the accident — but the spokesperson did not detail Wednesday how the accident occurred.
One of Boualyvongsane’s former co-workers, who requested only to be called Bobby, said he was a natural leader, moving up the supervisor ranks.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Follow The Leader Within | Dr. Willie Jolley
- There Is A Leader In You | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Strive To Be Great | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Judge Ends “Blind Side” Conservatorship Between Former Panthers Tackle Michael Oher & Tuohy Family
- The Pink Challenge
- Here’s A List Of New Words In The Dictionary
- Airlines Keep Accusing Parents Of Biracial Kids Of Trafficking Their Own Children
- Afro Unicorn Is An Adorable Character Brand Little Black Girls Can Call Their Own
- ‘American Idol’ Fan Favorite We Ani Talks Music, Skincare, And Silk Press Secrets
- New Orleans Preps For The Worst As Drinking Water Faces New Threat
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Erica Campbell’s ‘I Love You’ Album Release Party + Concert
WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 12, 2021: Confirm Kristen Clarke — Biggest Cyberattack on U.S. Energy — Vaccine Approved for Young Teens
Watch: Inspired by Cece Winans Hosted by Stowe
Today in Black History: September 27
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To