7 out of 10 women suffer from Fibroids. Many women don’t even know due to not knowing the symptoms. On The Mic host, Missy B talks to Earth Jallow and Seleana Watkins about a potentially aggressive health issue that many African-American women will encounter, fibroids.
Sign Up To Get Exclusive News and Contest to Your Inbox:
- 5 Holiday Gift Ideas that Show You Really Care
- Teen Girl Missing from North Columbus
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Ohio Native Nancy Wilson Passed Away at 81.
- Ohio House passes “Heartbeat Bill”; Gov. Kasich plans to veto
- Black District Attorney Removed From E.J. Bradford Investigation Because Of A Facebook Photo
- Spelman College Receives $30M To Help Fund New Arts Center