Erica Campbell spoke about forgiveness as well as renewing your mind. When we take out bitter thoughts, anger and jealousy it will help us in life. She also spoke about taking the no’s out of our spirit and having more positive thoughts.
Erica explained that God forgives us then saves us and we must do the same. Stop holding on to negative things in your life and move forward. Declare it, be free and things will get better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2018 Jazz & Rib Fest
- Remains of Black People Forced Into Labor After Slavery Are Discovered in Texas
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Swiss Rolls Snacks Recalled Due To Salmonella
- Is It A Deal Breaker When Your Partner’s Looks Change? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Stahhhp! Trevor Noah Accused Of Racism After Saying ‘Africa Won The World Cup’
- Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ohio Restaurant Cancels Church Discount after complaints from Atheists
- Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- The Downside Of Internet Dating [EXCLUSIVE]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: What Can You Save If You Forgive? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com