Do you know someone that always throws negativity on positive thoughts? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes when she tried to give encouragement or a solution to some of her friends they throw a problem on it. We try to lift them up and they won’t let us.
She wants us to get passed those negative thoughts and only move to positive ones. Erica mentioned that we must magnify God and not let the enemy bring us down. Focus on the positive and the possibilities of life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Contention Brings Dissension [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: I Love My Sisterhood [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: Where Is Your Grace And Forgiveness? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
- The Impact Of Courage On Your Success Journey | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1972: Aretha Franklin Makes History With ‘Amazing Grace’ | Black Music Month
- Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
- Funeral Details Set For Cyrus Carmack-Belton As Killer’s Violent Past Surfaces
- Jessie Maple, 1st Black Woman To Write And Produce Full-Length Independent Film, Dies
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Store Owner Killing Black Teen Mirrors The Worst Stereotypes In Black-Asian Relations
Ericaism: Don’t Have A Problem For Ever Solution [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Win Tickets to See Smoke Norful at the Ohio Black Expo
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Person Shot Near Easton, in Critical Condition
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter