Do you know someone that always throws negativity on positive thoughts? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes when she tried to give encouragement or a solution to some of her friends they throw a problem on it. We try to lift them up and they won’t let us.
She wants us to get passed those negative thoughts and only move to positive ones. Erica mentioned that we must magnify God and not let the enemy bring us down. Focus on the positive and the possibilities of life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- POC Corrections Officers Barred From Jail Floor Where Derek Chauvin Was Held Settle Discrimination Lawsuit
- This Postpartum App Is Changing The Mental Health Care Space For Black Mothers
- Seattle Karen Demands To See Black Man’s Lease After Falsely Accusing Him Of Burglary…Of His Own Home
- These Black Women Are Making HERstory In Elections For Minnesota State Senate
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Deadly Columbus robbery sees 3 suspects arrested a month later
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- ‘My Beautiful Home’: Donald Trump Whines After The FBI Raided His Mar-a-Lago Resort
- Forward City X Travis Greene Brings “Tent Revival” To The Get Up! Church [Listen]
Ericaism: Don’t Have A Problem For Ever Solution [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com