Having amazing friends in our lives is one of God’s greatest gifts. GRIFF talked about his friends that have been with him through good and bad times. He talked about his one friend that he’s had for over 20 years that when he went through his divorce stayed by his side.
GRIFF also spoke about his other friend that came to visit him a couple weeks ago withy her daughter that prays for him all the times and is very supportive. His manager is one of his closes friends as well and he doesn’t know where he would be without her. GRIFF is thankful for this divine tribe of amazing people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Represent Men’s Health Month and Win $450!
- GUARD!: Instagram Comedian Gets The Police Called On Him For Scaring White People
- Columbus Blue Jackets Share 2018-19 Schedule
- Brian Courtney Wilson “A Great Work” Official Music Video
- 2018 BET Awards Nominations Gospel Category
- Daily Devotional: “Let God Have His Way”
- Ericaism: “God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day”
- Blues Legend B.B. King Featured On TV One’s Unsung June 24th
- Luke Cage’s Showrunner Breaks Down Season 2, Reg E Cathey’s Role & More
- Cavs Draft PG Collins Sexton, Is It Enough For LeBron To Stay?
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: GRIFF Thanks God For His Divine Friendships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com