Having amazing friends in our lives is one of God’s greatest gifts. GRIFF talked about his friends that have been with him through good and bad times. He talked about his one friend that he’s had for over 20 years that when he went through his divorce stayed by his side.
GRIFF also spoke about his other friend that came to visit him a couple weeks ago withy her daughter that prays for him all the times and is very supportive. His manager is one of his closes friends as well and he doesn’t know where he would be without her. GRIFF is thankful for this divine tribe of amazing people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Indoor Mask Advisory Issued for Columbus and Franklin County
- Watch: Inspired by Dewayne Harvey Hosted by Stowe
- 5 Bible Verses To Help You Let Go And Let God
- Praise In The Park Flyaway Contest
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — August 5, 2021: Democrats Face Crucial August Deadline — National Eviction Ban Extended — Coronavirus Update
- Nike To Drop “Classic Edition” Retro Jerseys For 3 NBA Teams
- Fenty Beauty Made Rihanna A Billionaire
- Teaser Trailer For The First Episode of Netflix’s Sports Docuseries ‘UNTOLD’ Focusing on “Malice At The Palace” Has Arrived
- Shontel Brown Takes the Ohio 11th Congressional District Democratic Nomination
Mr. Griffin: GRIFF Thanks God For His Divine Friendships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com