ABC has renewed “Black-ish” for another season and fans are super excited. “Grown-ish” will also have another season and many relate it to “A Different World.” This past season of “Black-ish” has truly put fans on an emotional roller coaster.
Cathy Hughes recently had the street she grew up on named after her in Omaha. Michael Jordan fans get ready because a Netflix documentary about the former NBA player is on the way. “The Last Dance” will be a 10-part series where we find out more about him on and off the court.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Yara Shahidi Is Heading To Harvard!
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Squat Heel Claps
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- HBO’s Sandra Bland Documentary Proves Her Spirit Is Still Advocating For Justice [VIDEO]
- Oklahoma QB Murray Wins 2018 Heisman Trophy, Haskins Finishes Third
- Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff
- Oh Lord! Michelle Williams Calls Off Her Engagement with Chad Johnson [POLL]
- Ohio State Promotes Brian Hartline to Permanent WR Coach
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
10 Reasons Why "Black-ish" Is The Best Show On Television
1. A healthy, Black family being depicted on primetime television.Source: 1 of 10
2. Tracee Ellis Ross’ fine self.Source: 2 of 10
3. Kenya Barris: The show’s creatorSource: 3 of 10
4. It’s superrrr woke.Source: 4 of 10
5. It’s executive produced by Anthony AndersonSource: 5 of 10
6. They’re never afraid to go there.Source: 6 of 10
7. The Obamas love it.Source: 7 of 10
8. Dre’s parents Ruby and Pops will remind you of your own grandparents.Source: 8 of 10
9. They have the best celebrity cameos.Source: 9 of 10
10. Marsai Martin is a star!Source: 10 of 10
Good News About “Black-ish” & “Grown-ish” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com