Erica Campbell spoke about when she was growing up and how her mother didn’t agree to all the decisions she made. Her mom never made her feel ashamed about it though. Erica spoke about how we must encourage our children.
When we beat them down they carry that for life. Use God as an example and extend the love. Encourage them even when they make mistakes and stand by them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Be Quiet Sometimes [VIDEO]
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Columbus Staple, Meat Packers Outlet Closes It’s Doors!
- Pickerington Police Chief Retires Amid Reported Racist Comments
- Chloe x Halle to Sing ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl LIII
- “Black Panther” & “BlacKkKlansman” Land Multiple Oscar Nominations: See Full List
- Report: Chris Brown Held By Police In France Due To Rape Accusation
- Feeling Discouraged In Your Purpose? Dr. Tony Evans Encourages Leaders Called To ‘A Small Place’
- Feeling Called To Do Something Good For Others? Erica Campbell Says ‘There’s Always Somebody Willing To Help’
- YOLANDA ADAMS AND MILES CATON PERFORM IN HONOR OF MLK
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Love Talking: Don’t Shame Your Babies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com