Erica Campbell spoke about when she was growing up and how her mother didn’t agree to all the decisions she made. Her mom never made her feel ashamed about it though. Erica spoke about how we must encourage our children.
When we beat them down they carry that for life. Use God as an example and extend the love. Encourage them even when they make mistakes and stand by them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LOTTERY: Mega Millions Jackpot Nears $1B
- Tauren Wells Is Big Winner At Dove Awards
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Maryland Cop Charged With Raping Woman During Traffic Stop
- From Oprah To Chance The Rapper, African-Americans Are Trying To Fight Hunger In Practical Ways
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Love Talking: Don’t Shame Your Babies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com