Erica Campbell has 7 sisters and 1 brother. The other day she was in the car and Goo Goo was on her heart heavy. She decided to pull over and send her an inspirational and encouraging message to continue to follow her dreams.
Goo Goo posted the message on social media and it just showed how much she appreciated the love. Erica believes that when God puts someone on your heart make sure you reach out via text, phone call or whatever. She mentioned that she is a product of the people that prayed for her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Evidence Of Mental Decline? Trump Mistakenly Praises Congressional Black Caucus
- New Low: Cop Tases Unarmed Black Man Holding Two-Month Old Baby
- Obama Endorses Illinois Governor Candidate Caught In Racist Conversation
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Is No Longer The Biggest Selling Album In America
- Nia Wilson’s Killing May Have Been Prevented, Lawyers Say. Here’s How
- Family Of Deceased Chicago Teen Demand Video Showing Death They Say Police Lied About
- Baltimore Has Officially Canceled Ben Carson
- The Reported Record Number Of Black Women Candidates Just May Be A Myth, Expert Says
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Father tased By Police With 2-Month-Old Baby In His Arms