Many women celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday and had an amazing day. GRIFF has a prayer for the women he told to have a good Mother’s Day and then they gave him attitude. He mentioned they didn’t understand why he said that because they don’t have kids, but GRIFF was just trying to be nice.
GRIFF would like them to have better attitudes next year. He also spoke about how he wants the same love on Father’s Day given to all the men in a couple weeks. GRIFF believes that these women also don’t like being called “baby,” or “sweetheart.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Biden Commits To Using Federal Government’s Full Power To Protect Abortion Access
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- Colonizer Curriculum: Texas Educators Want To Characterize Slavery As ‘Involuntary Relocation’
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Candace Owens Says ‘There Was No Abortion Happening When We Had Slaves’–She’s Wrong
- ‘Insulting’: Keisha Lance Bottoms Starts New White House Role Without Actual Office In The White House
- Pete Buttigieg Wants To Build Racial Equity In The Roads That Serve Black Communities
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Without Kids Who Get Offended By Mother’s Day Greetings [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com