TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Has Died At 67
- Columbus! Meet Sleazyworld Go This Friday
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- Witnesses Describe 'Unprepared' Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker Among Republicans Desperately Defending 2nd Amendment After Uvalde Shooting