Erica Campbell is talking about being around your girlfriends and them encouraging you in the wrong way. Sometimes friends make you keep your nasty attitude and think negative on certain situations. When you have those kind of responses people might not want to be around you and it causes you not to love again.
Erica doesn’t want you to let pain hold you hostage from loving again. Don’t let your pain be your pet and stick around. She wants you to clear your heart and learn to love again.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Has Died At 67
- Columbus! Meet Sleazyworld Go This Friday
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
- Witnesses Describe 'Unprepared' Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker Among Republicans Desperately Defending 2nd Amendment After Uvalde Shooting
- Black Leaders React To Biden's Policing Executive Order
Love Talking: You Too Mean (#LetItGo) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com