Ricky Dillard is a choir director and music writer that has had a very successful career in gospel music. He will be releasing his 10th album and has Tina Campbell, Karen Clark Sheard and more on it. Erica Campbell asked about what makes a great choir and the answer shouldn’t surprise anyone.
Rickey believes that as a choir director you must first know what God called you to do. Then you take the vision and create what you saw. The Lord will direct you and lead you to place you never thought he could.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Biden Commits To Using Federal Government’s Full Power To Protect Abortion Access
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- Colonizer Curriculum: Texas Educators Want To Characterize Slavery As ‘Involuntary Relocation’
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Candace Owens Says ‘There Was No Abortion Happening When We Had Slaves’–She’s Wrong
- ‘Insulting’: Keisha Lance Bottoms Starts New White House Role Without Actual Office In The White House
- Pete Buttigieg Wants To Build Racial Equity In The Roads That Serve Black Communities
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
Ricky Dillard Gives The Keys To Developing A Good Choir [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com