GRIFF is thanking God for showing him how much he’s matured. He also reflected on how he’s grown over time. GRIFF mentioned that this is truly testing season because a recent event showed him that he passed with flying colors.
He was heading to Atlanta and the woman in from of him fell. He helped her up, told her family what happened and went on the plane. As he walked away he not only thanked God for maturity but was able to hold in his laugh for a moment.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: GRIFF’s Prayer For Kanye West [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: GRIFF Prays That Gray Hairs Never Go Inside His Ear [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Civil Rights Leaders Mark 3rd Anniversary Of George Floyd’s Murder
- Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
- Family Of Brianna Grier File $100M Civil Rights Lawsuit Over Her Death
- Breaking Down The Stereotype: Black People And Tipping
- Who Are The Boot Girls of Buckhead? Atlanta’s Mysterious Booting Heroes
- What The ‘Debt Ceiling’ Crisis Means For Black America
- DA Fani Willis Urged To Act After Autopsy Finds Inmate Was ‘Eaten’ By Bugs
- Even Though The End Was Weird, Jim Brown’s Legacy Deserves Our Celebration
- Black Twitter Roasts Daniel Penny For Using Africa Road Trip To Claim He’s Not Racist
- ‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
GRIFF’s Prayer Inspired By His Growth And Maturity After Seeing A Woman Fall [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com