Love can be confusing for many people, but you must know God did not place it there. Sometimes we confuse ourselves by switching up the things we want just so we aren’t lonely or want to be with someone. When we do that it allows more confusion to come into the situation.
Erica Campbell wants us to make more firm decisions and the next time make sure the person has a heart that you want. In relationships sometimes we move on too quickly and we bring baggage into the next one. We must analyze ourselves and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ARETHA FRANKLIN IS REPORTEDLY GRAVELY ILL IN DETROIT HOSPITAL!
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- Delay in Austin Vote Pumps up Columbus Crew Soccer Fans
- Lezley McSpadden, Michael Brown’s Mother, Announces Bid For Ferguson City Council
- David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE]
- Zach Smith to Meet with Hired Ohio State Investigators Next Week
- Amazon Looking to Hire 200 Employees to Work from Home
- David Mann Delivers A Prayer For His Neck, Back & Knees [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- John David Washington Reacts To Being In Theaters The Same Time As His Father Denzel Washington
- ‘Star Trek’ Actress Nichelle Nichols Diagnosed With Dementia