Love can be confusing for many people, but you must know God did not place it there. Sometimes we confuse ourselves by switching up the things we want just so we aren’t lonely or want to be with someone. When we do that it allows more confusion to come into the situation.
Erica Campbell wants us to make more firm decisions and the next time make sure the person has a heart that you want. In relationships sometimes we move on too quickly and we bring baggage into the next one. We must analyze ourselves and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: Don’t Be Self-Centered [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Truth And Love Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Stop Decoding Other People’s Love Lives [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Joys & Concerns: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Talk About it With Jesus | Ericaism
- Tye Tribett Debut’s His new Single “Only One Night Tho”
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The White House Announces Its First-Ever Juneteenth Concert
- Running Feud Led To Father And Son Murder After High School Graduation In Virginia
- Mary J. Blige: I’m One Of The Strong Friends Out The Group, Check On Your Strong Friend
- RIP Gideon | Mr. Griffin
- What The Florida Travel Ban Really Means and How to Help
- Black Man Killed In Colorado After Cops’ Delayed Response To Wife’s 911 Call, Attorney Says
Love Talking: I’m Confused [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Power Messages From Bishop T.D. Jakes To Get You Through 2023
10 Power Messages From Joel Osteen For Spiritual Growth
8 Christian Hip Hop Songs by Lecrae To Praise God To
Plastic Surgeon Linked To Jacky Oh Is ‘Liposuction & BBL Specialist’ With Negative Online Reviews
Download Our New Joy 107.1 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Win Tickets to See Smoke Norful at the Ohio Black Expo
Watch: Inspired by Kelly Price Hosted by Stowe
Here’s When The First Bojangles Opens in the Columbus Metro