Love can be confusing for many people, but you must know God did not place it there. Sometimes we confuse ourselves by switching up the things we want just so we aren’t lonely or want to be with someone. When we do that it allows more confusion to come into the situation.
Erica Campbell wants us to make more firm decisions and the next time make sure the person has a heart that you want. In relationships sometimes we move on too quickly and we bring baggage into the next one. We must analyze ourselves and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- ‘Sesame Street’ Welcomes A New Muppet In Foster Care
- OSU President Drake ‘Disgusted’ About Dr. Strauss Abuse Findings
- Jason Mitchell Dropped From ‘The Chi’ Over “Inappropriate Behavior”
- Rickenbacker Airport To Receive $15 Million For Improvements
- New Coding School Opened in Westerville!!
- Cincinnati Named One of Worst Places in America for Blacks
- Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis Speak On How They’ve Evolved With 30 Years In The Music Industry, New Album & More
- Kelontae Gavin Debuts Music Video For New Single, “There’s No One Like You”
- Christian Coffee Company Donates Cars To Struggling Moms
- Ohio Woman Gets Arrested After She Hits Him for Not Wanting to Have Sex with Her