Love can be confusing for many people, but you must know God did not place it there. Sometimes we confuse ourselves by switching up the things we want just so we aren’t lonely or want to be with someone. When we do that it allows more confusion to come into the situation.
Erica Campbell wants us to make more firm decisions and the next time make sure the person has a heart that you want. In relationships sometimes we move on too quickly and we bring baggage into the next one. We must analyze ourselves and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 14, 2021: George Floyd Policing Act — Fight Against Voter Suppression — Prison Over Mask Dispute
- Water Rescue for Missing Swimmer Underway in Grove City
- Where to take Pops for Fathers Day?
- Critical Race Theory Used To Attack Black Arizona School Board Member
- Federal Judge Pauses Historic Funding For Black Farmers Because White Farmers Think It’s Racist
- Amid Calls To Defund Police, Law Enforcement Grapples With Low Recruitment Rates After George Floyd’s Death
- Alton Sterling’s Family Accepts $4.5M Settlement After Dropping Wrongful Death Suit
- In ‘Bittersweet’ Moment, Darnella Frazier Wins Pulitzer Prize Citation For Recording George Floyd’s Murder
- YOU’RE INVITED: Todd Dulaney’s Taking Over Get Up Mornings With Erica Campbell’s Facebook Live!