Love can be confusing for many people, but you must know God did not place it there. Sometimes we confuse ourselves by switching up the things we want just so we aren’t lonely or want to be with someone. When we do that it allows more confusion to come into the situation.
Erica Campbell wants us to make more firm decisions and the next time make sure the person has a heart that you want. In relationships sometimes we move on too quickly and we bring baggage into the next one. We must analyze ourselves and take it from there.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gospel Singer J. Moss & Wife Melanie Celebrate 21 Years of Marriage
- Here Are The Winners From the 2018 Billboard Music Awards CCM/Gospel Categorires
- Ericaism: “Don’t Have A Problem For Every Solution”
- Daily Devotional: “Just Keep Digging”
- Beyonce Just Bought A 100-Year-Old Church Building In New Orleans
- Actress Yvonne Orji Goes Instagram Official With Emmanuel Acho
- Billboard Music Awards 2018: Check Out The Complete List Of Winners
- JASON NELSON HITS #1 ON ITUNES WITH ‘THE ANSWER’ ALBUM
- James Fortune Shares His Redemption Story On TV One’s Life + Lyric’s
- Bishop Michael Curry On His Royal Wedding Sermon