Do you say scary prayers? Erica Campbell wants you to stop doing that and take the fear out of it. She wants us to stand in faith and told a story of a woman that prayed the storm not to hit the dome and while others doubted her prayer the storm went around them.
Scary prayers block our blessings and we must have faith. Don’t let fear get in the way of what God has for you. Remember not to say scary prayers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: You Can’t Design Your Process [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: Serve Others [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Faith Walking: Not Gonna Attack Back [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Civil Rights Leaders Mark 3rd Anniversary Of George Floyd’s Murder
- Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
- Family Of Brianna Grier File $100M Civil Rights Lawsuit Over Her Death
- Breaking Down The Stereotype: Black People And Tipping
- Who Are The Boot Girls of Buckhead? Atlanta’s Mysterious Booting Heroes
- What The ‘Debt Ceiling’ Crisis Means For Black America
- DA Fani Willis Urged To Act After Autopsy Finds Inmate Was ‘Eaten’ By Bugs
- Even Though The End Was Weird, Jim Brown’s Legacy Deserves Our Celebration
- Black Twitter Roasts Daniel Penny For Using Africa Road Trip To Claim He’s Not Racist
- ‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Faith Walking: No More Scary Prayers [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com