Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ground breaks at Zora’s House’s new community space
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Is It Time To Rethink Police Traffic Stops?
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- U.S. Concerned About Chinese Balloon
- Viola Davis, Jill Biden, Among List of Presenters For 2023 Grammy Awards
- Rapper 2 Chainz’ lounge-style restaurant makes its Columbus debut
- Black Caucus Meets With White House On Police Reform In Wake Of Tyre Nichols Murder
- Shake Shack opening seventh Ohio location