According to NBC4i, a Columbus police officer and two teenagers are hospitalized Saturday after the officer was injured by a car which resulted in a second officer firing his gun at the vehicle.
According to investigators, the incident started at a parking lot on the 3300 block of Refugee Road Saturday at approximately 1:56 p.m.
Police said two officers were working special duty at a bingo hall on Refugee Road when the incident began.
Police said something happened in the parking lot between the suspects and the officers, but would not specify what it was. An officer got into a struggle with one of the suspects, and both were then hit and dragged by a car being driven by the second teen suspect, police said.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- 1971: Bill Withers Releases His Debut Album ‘Just As I Am’ | Black Music Month
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Store Owner Killing Black Teen Mirrors The Worst Stereotypes In Black-Asian Relations
- I-76 Road Rage Shooting Suspect Arrested
- Kansas Man Charged For Threatening Black Folks With A Gun At A Wichita Gas Station
- Adversity Can Create Colossal Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- Black TikToker Goes Viral After Calling White Women ‘One Of The Most Dangerous Groups In The U.S.’
- Ralph Yarl Finds Support As Black Teen Who ‘Racist’ Shot In Head Struggles Through Recovery
CPD Dragged By Car, Local Teen Shot was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com