According to NBC4i,students-fall-ill-after-eating-marijuana-gummies-at-columbus-elementary-school Students at a Columbus elementary school became sick after eating marijuana gummies while on school grounds.
Two students at Fairwood Elementary School on the east side of the city became sick Tuesday after another student shared the gummies with them, according to a Columbus City School District spokesperson.
The school nurse saw the two students become ill in the afternoon. As a precaution, the students were taken to the hospital for evaluation, and the school notified their parents.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Civil Rights Leaders Mark 3rd Anniversary Of George Floyd’s Murder
- Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
- Family Of Brianna Grier File $100M Civil Rights Lawsuit Over Her Death
- Breaking Down The Stereotype: Black People And Tipping
- Who Are The Boot Girls of Buckhead? Atlanta’s Mysterious Booting Heroes
- What The ‘Debt Ceiling’ Crisis Means For Black America
- DA Fani Willis Urged To Act After Autopsy Finds Inmate Was ‘Eaten’ By Bugs
- Even Though The End Was Weird, Jim Brown’s Legacy Deserves Our Celebration
- Black Twitter Roasts Daniel Penny For Using Africa Road Trip To Claim He’s Not Racist
- ‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Columbus Elementary Students Sick After Eating Marijuana Gummies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com