GRIFF was on a flight the other day and was told that snacks wouldn’t be handed out because someone has a peanut allergy. The person on the plane couldn’t even take the smell of nuts. GRIFF has an idea for all airlines so that this doesn’t happen again.
He mentioned that airlines should purchase communion chips. They have no smell and people aren’t allergic to it. GRIFF really wants his snack on the plane so maybe he is on to something with this idea.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Evidence Of Mental Decline? Trump Mistakenly Praises Congressional Black Caucus
- New Low: Cop Tases Unarmed Black Man Holding Two-Month Old Baby
- Obama Endorses Illinois Governor Candidate Caught In Racist Conversation
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Is No Longer The Biggest Selling Album In America
- Nia Wilson’s Killing May Have Been Prevented, Lawyers Say. Here’s How
- Family Of Deceased Chicago Teen Demand Video Showing Death They Say Police Lied About
- Baltimore Has Officially Canceled Ben Carson
- The Reported Record Number Of Black Women Candidates Just May Be A Myth, Expert Says
- Erica Campbell Talks About How She Feels While On Her Weight Loss Journey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Father tased By Police With 2-Month-Old Baby In His Arms
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com