We all have things we want to do in life, but it might not be apart of God’s plan. Erica Campbell talked about how you have to follow God’s will even it’s something you don’t think you want to follow. The relationship you have with God will help you.
You have to ask yourself if this is God’s will or your desire? Erica is all about following God’s plan. Listen and tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Black District Attorney Removed From E.J. Bradford Investigation Because Of A Facebook Photo
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More
- Busted! Cop Caught On Video Sucker Punching Unarmed Black Man Lied On Police Report
- Mia Love Pleads With GOP To Connect With African Americans After Getting Dragged By Trump
- Melania ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Trump Claims ‘Opportunists’ Are Ruining Her Family’s Good Name
- FBI Confirms Gillum Is Not Corrupt And That DeSantis Lied
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com