We all have things we want to do in life, but it might not be apart of God’s plan. Erica Campbell talked about how you have to follow God’s will even it’s something you don’t think you want to follow. The relationship you have with God will help you.
You have to ask yourself if this is God’s will or your desire? Erica is all about following God’s plan. Listen and tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Deal Reached in Jussie Smollett Case, Charges Dropped
- The Otherworld Art Installation Is Coming To Columbus
- Cleveland Clinic Now Considered the ‘Second Best Hospital in the World!’
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Motivation: Get Rid of Belly Fat with Simple Exercises and Healthy Diet
- Man Who Kicked Elderly Woman On Train Arrested, Fiancée Claims He Acted In Self-Defense
- Ohio man threatens to kill his girlfriend and SHUTS DOWN COLLEGE CAMPUS!!
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
How Your Favorite Gospel Stars Spent Easter 2018 [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
11.Source: 11 of 11
Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com