Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- 3 Teens Injured in Shooting at Southeast Columbus Laundromat
- Pastor Dr. Charles E. Booth of Mt. Olivet Baptist Church Passes Away
- Harvest Prep Wins 1st Division III State Title [VIDEO]
- Columbus Police Recover Body from Scioto River
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- Charlottesville Public Schools Closed For Two Days After Racist Threats Online
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- UC Bearcats Feel Right At Home In Columbus
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com