Natalie Grant discusses racism in the church. She believes more people need to listen to our brothers and sisters that experience racism. If we listen more and build out a plan we could unify our people.
Some need to have more compassion about what others are going through as well. Natalie mentioned that there is no way you can be a follower of Christ and be racist. He didn’t put that in your heart and you cannot walk in Christ that way.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Melania ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Trump Claims ‘Opportunists’ Are Ruining Her Family’s Good Name
- FBI Confirms Gillum Is Not Corrupt And That DeSantis Lied
- Obama Honored With Human Rights Award While Trump Is Dismantling Human Rights
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Pro-Choice Protest Ohio’s ‘Heartbeat Bill’
- Demi Lovato Was The Most Googled Person Of 2018
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle
- Romeo Lands Role In “Bad Boys 3” Film
- We Stan: Regina King Performances You Should Watch Depending On Your Mood
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Natalie Grant “You Cannot Be A Follower Of Christ And Have Any Seed Of Racism In Your Hurt” was originally published on getuperica.com