Jason Nelson loves his church and preach the word of God. He talked about people and them running with they’re tank on empty. Jason also spoke about pastors doing it and how it’s not good because everyone needs to maintain themselves.
You must pull away sometimes to recover and rebuild yourself. Like cars when they go on empty they don’t run. Remember to take a break when needed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Toni Estes Shares Why Every Business Should Have A Social Media Page [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Buying Clothes For A Dog [VIDEO]
- Global Voter Suppression Efforts Against Black Americans Are Confirmed In New Report
- Will New York’s Recreational Weed Plan Ignore Marijuana Convictions?
- Author’s Corner with Cheryl Jackson: Kinite McCrae
- Racist White Candidates Criminalized Black Opponents To Win Elections
- Black Man Beaten By Cops On Video Is Lying About His Injuries, Police Say
- Sen. Cory Booker Speaks Out On Gay Rumors
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
Jason Nelson Speaks On Why Pastors Need To Take Breaks [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com