Pastor William McDowell is known for his amazing lyrics and voice, but now he’s showing you a different side to him. McDowell wrote a book titled, “It’s Happening.” The book is based upon a prayer that he said 20 years ago when he called out to God.
He mentioned that every single song he’s every written has been a call to God. McDowell knows that God is moving in his life as well as others. In 1997 he said that prayer and in 2017 it began to come together and was answered.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- Win a Trip to Florida from Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell
- Donald Glover’s Dad Passed Away While He Was Recording “The Lion King,” And This Is What He Learned
- Big Ten Football Championship tickets go on sale this Saturday
- It Is Going to Be Real HARD Getting a Cleveland Browns Ticket This Season
- Dwight Howard Says He Feel ‘Free’ After Rumors That He Was Gay