Pastor William McDowell is known for his amazing lyrics and voice, but now he’s showing you a different side to him. McDowell wrote a book titled, “It’s Happening.” The book is based upon a prayer that he said 20 years ago when he called out to God.
He mentioned that every single song he’s every written has been a call to God. McDowell knows that God is moving in his life as well as others. In 1997 he said that prayer and in 2017 it began to come together and was answered.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Lawmaker Won’t Apologize For Using N-Word When Calling Out White Colleague
- Maryland School Employee Proudly Uses The N-Word And Says On Camera: ‘Yeah, I Did!’
- State Sen. Nikema Williams Says She Was ‘Singled Out’ For Arrest During Georgia Protest To Count Every Vote
- Mississippi Governor Defends Hyde-Smith ‘Public Hanging’ Comment Because Of ’20 Million Aborted African-American Children’
- Cover-up? Police Narrative Of Jemel Roberson’s Killing Contradicts Eyewitnesses’
- Ohio University Student Found Dead
- Program Provides Ohio Vet Fully Furnished House
- Wagner Family Fuled By Custody Battle To Plan Pike County Massacre
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama
- Buckeyes remain No. 10 in latest College Football Playoffs rankings