Erica Campbell began to talk about the movie “Misery.” It’s about a woman that was in love and obsessed with her favorite writer. She kidnapped him and didn’t let him escape.
Erica began to talk about a smothering kind of love and someone that doesn’t let you breathe. When people are like that it means they fear certain things or never want you to leave them. Love and fear don’t work together and remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- WATCH: Jussie Smollett Released on Bond Encounters Aggressive Media Outside Courthouse
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- How One Hollywood Actor Put His Religion To The Test And Formed A Relationship With Christ
- Future History Maker Representing Change: Eryn Hathaway
- Homeless Man Tells Police God Told Him To Save Rattlesnake, Carries It Around
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In To Police Custody and Why He Did This is Explained
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Tony Mason’s Visionary Leadership Continues To Enhance Indy