Erica Campbell began to talk about the movie “Misery.” It’s about a woman that was in love and obsessed with her favorite writer. She kidnapped him and didn’t let him escape.
Erica began to talk about a smothering kind of love and someone that doesn’t let you breathe. When people are like that it means they fear certain things or never want you to leave them. Love and fear don’t work together and remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Kids Can Get a Movie Ticket, Drink and Popcorn All for $4 this Summer at AMC Theatres
- Cash Reward Offered for Arrest in 2017 Murder in East Columbus
- Memorial Day Weekend Weather: Pop-Up Storms, Possibly Severe Sunday
- 1 in Critical Condition after Being Hit by Vehicle in Polaris
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Tiger Woods Is Coming to Columbus For Muirfield Memorial Tournament
- Lancaster Students Help Classmates Pay Off Lunch Balances
- Gun Found in South Mifflin Elementary School Classroom
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabitating Couples: Move Out Or Get Married