Erica Campbell began to talk about the movie “Misery.” It’s about a woman that was in love and obsessed with her favorite writer. She kidnapped him and didn’t let him escape.
Erica began to talk about a smothering kind of love and someone that doesn’t let you breathe. When people are like that it means they fear certain things or never want you to leave them. Love and fear don’t work together and remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- ‘What Is Justice?’ Daunte Wright’s Family Demands Full ‘Accountability’ In Wake Of Kim Potter’s Arrest
- 74-Year-Old Grandmother Sues Oklahoma City Police, Says God ‘Spared’ Her Life After Cops Broke Her Arm
- Cops Transport Family Of Army Sergeant To Safety After He’s Captured Assaulting A Black Man
- Nina Parker Announces Her New Plus-Size Collection With Macy’s
- Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Split After 4-Year Relationship
- ‘We Are Grateful For Your Support’: Family Announces Death Of 12-Year-Old Who Partook In ‘Blackout’ TikTok Challenge
- Westerville Police Officers Put on Leave Pending Investigation of St. Ann’s Hospital Shooting, Bodycam Footage Released
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kristen Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Regina King Dazzles In Christopher John Rogers Gown At The CDGA Awards