Erica Campbell began to talk about the movie “Misery.” It’s about a woman that was in love and obsessed with her favorite writer. She kidnapped him and didn’t let him escape.
Erica began to talk about a smothering kind of love and someone that doesn’t let you breathe. When people are like that it means they fear certain things or never want you to leave them. Love and fear don’t work together and remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- “No, I’m Not Nervous About My Wedding Night” Kierra Sheard And Fiancé Jordan Kelly Answer Fan Questions
- Ft. Hayes Students Release Album “The Paragon Project Vol. 4”
- 5 Tips for Wearing Your Face Mask This Summer
- Video Of Denver ‘Karen’ Following And ‘Interrogating’ Black Man Sparks Protest
- Ralph Lauren Releases Limited-Edition COVID-19 Benefit Polo Shirt, Designed By Black Woman
- Naya Rivera Missing After Boat Trip On Lake, 4-Year-Old Son Found Alone
- “Sources”: Family & Friends Fear Kanye Is Suffering A Serious Bipolar Episode
- The Trailer For Season 2 of ‘The Umbrella Academy’ Looks Off The Chain [Video]
- Simone Biles Opens Up About Impossible Beauty Standards In August Issue Of Vogue