Erica Campbell began to talk about the movie “Misery.” It’s about a woman that was in love and obsessed with her favorite writer. She kidnapped him and didn’t let him escape.
Erica began to talk about a smothering kind of love and someone that doesn’t let you breathe. When people are like that it means they fear certain things or never want you to leave them. Love and fear don’t work together and remember that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]
- The IRS Says Mary J. Blige Owes $1M In Back Taxes
- Mo’ne Davis Is Taking Her Incredible Talents To Hampton University
- PASTOR DONNIE McCLURKIN HEADING TO LONDON
- JANET JACKSON TALKS ABOUT RAISING HER SON
- Ohio Committee Rejects Marijuana Use For Autism & Anxiety
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]