Some songs adore, show thankfulness and are just directed to God. There are also worship songs where people sing to each other. As long as the song is filled with Jesus it doesn’t matter.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
- Cincinnati: High School Football Game Canceled After Positive Covid-19 Tests
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration
- Ohio Bars and Restaurants Now Allowed to Operate at Full Capacity
- Solutions From Corporate America: How Brands Are Using Their Voices To Advance Black Communities
- What Did Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron Actually Present To The Breonna Taylor Grand Jury?