Pastor Shep Crawford is not only about preaching the word of God, but helping to uplift the men as well as women in his church. This weekend he is having men at his church for a conference where they will be able to talk about their everyday struggles as well as changing the perspectives. He also had some advice for women to follow.
Shep said, “Rewards get repeats.” When you talk about your man and brag about it he loves it and appreciates it. Sometimes you have to stop complaining about his wrong doings to get better results.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Gov. DeWine Talks About Changing Age To Purchase Tobacco
- Columbus Creates Funds For Teens Transitioning Out Of Foster Care
- Javen To Premiere Live Version of “Jehovah”
- Gloria Gaynor Returns With “Testimony” On June 7
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Lucious Tries To Make Things Right With Kingsley
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Principal Died After Donating Bone Marrow To Help A Boy He Did Not Even Know
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- Donations For Louisiana’s Burned Black Churches Up After Notre Dame Fire
- Aretha Franklin Makes History With Posthumous Pulitzer Prize