Are you in a family chat? GRIFF is praying over his family group chat. He is tired of his phone going off late at night, his mother texting pictures and people going off topic.
GRIFF also would like his family to stop texting random things that has nothing to do with what they are talking about. A lot of people have to go through this with family so we understand this prayer. What do you think of the family group chat?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Columbus Is Bringing Back The Streetcar But It Needs Your Help….
- Former President George H.W. Bush In Intensive Care
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]
- #PrayerHands: Watching This Person Make Tuna Salad Might Make You Lose Your Appetite
- Genius: MIT Student Invents Headset That Silently Reads Your Mind
- Oops! Obama’s Swag Has Melania Trump Showing Her Pearly Whites
- Police Say Waffle House Shooting Suspect Is In Custody
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Baby Hair Is Coming Back [EXCLUSIVE]
- Suspect In Waffle House Shooting Captured Alive