Are you in a family chat? GRIFF is praying over his family group chat. He is tired of his phone going off late at night, his mother texting pictures and people going off topic.
GRIFF also would like his family to stop texting random things that has nothing to do with what they are talking about. A lot of people have to go through this with family so we understand this prayer. What do you think of the family group chat?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- DeVon Franklin Reveals Cover For His New Book ‘The Truth About Men
- James Fortune Releasing His First Book ‘ Destiny Derailed’
- Israel and Adrienne Houghton Hosts ‘Road To Demaskus’ Listening Party
- Fantasia’s Younger Brother ‘Making Leaps And Bounds’ Following Near-Fatal Car Accident
- Everybody’s Mad! 5 Scriptures To Help You Keep Your Anger In Check In An Overly Triggered Society
- Tori Kelly ‘Just As Sure’ Featuring Jonathan McReynolds
- JONATHAN NELSON RETURNS WITH NEW ALBUM “DECLARATIONS”
- Tamela Mann, Shirley Caesar And More Join Forces To Benefit National Museum of Gospel Music
- Emmys 2018: Diverse Nominees, But Few Wins For African-Americans
E. Dewey Smith Gives The Word At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6.6 of 6
GRIFF’s Prayer: Respect The Thread [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com