Are you in a family chat? GRIFF is praying over his family group chat. He is tired of his phone going off late at night, his mother texting pictures and people going off topic.
GRIFF also would like his family to stop texting random things that has nothing to do with what they are talking about. A lot of people have to go through this with family so we understand this prayer. What do you think of the family group chat?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- It’s National Ice Cream Day: Free Ice Cream & Deals
- Ohio is Getting a $2 Billion Amusement Park Four Times the Size of Disneyland
- 6th Annual Cultural Wall Music Festival
- Missy B Attends Mayvenn #BeautyTalks Event at Essence Festival
- Cissy Houston Says She Has ‘Difficulty Believing’ Allegations That Whitney Houston Was Molested By Her Cousin
- David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
- Fries & Worship: Chick-Fil-A Turns Into Church Thanks To This Flash Mob
- This Woman’s Tweets About A Common Online Shopping Issue Are Going Viral
- Oops! Build-A-Bear Left Little Kids’ Hearts In Shambles After Failed Promotion Day
- Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
E. Dewey Smith Gives The Word At The 2017 Prayer Breakfast
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6.6 of 6
GRIFF’s Prayer: Respect The Thread [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com